fredag 13. juni 2014

Friday Frock Special - 3 x cheers for Norway

A few weeks back we celebrated 200 years of independence in Norway. :) The 17th of May 1814 a few wise men sat down and came up with the constitution. :) They were fed up of being overruled by Sweden and Denmark. Good for us Id say! :)

On a day like this I usually wear my traditional costume (dress) but sadly it doesnt fit me anymore. I have to take it to a seamstress and get it adjusted. I didnt have time for that now but will do later on. Anyway I celebrated in style, wearing the colours of the Norwegian flag, red, white and blue. :) Blue dress, red shoes and white polkadot tights. :)

You can always count on a Boden dress, their shirtdresses are amazing, both look and fitwise. :) Im wearing a size UK6R but usually I go for Long in Boden dresses. However I sized down after reading the reviews, turns out I probably could have worn an UK8L now. ;) I believe you can find this dress in the clearance sale but last time I checked it was sold out in most sizes. Its from the early spring collection so thats why.
Have a lovely weekend all! :)

Outfit details:

Dress from Boden
Shoes from Din Sko




1 kommentar:

  1. That is a gorgeous dress - wonderful fit and style! Happy anniversary, Norway!

    SvarSlett