onsdag 13. juni 2012

What I wore Wednesday: End of May



Oh, how I miss those summery days in the end of May!! It got unusually hot for that time of year, one day it was 30 C!!! Well it was about time to let my new maxidress roam the office and whatnot. :) This is my first maxi, Im soooo excited cause I have been thinking maxis were not for me. This dress proved me wrong, luckily. ;) Im head over heals in love with the print, thats what first caught my eye, yea I know Im mad about prints, cant help it sorry. :P



I tossed the cardi away for a moment, I even got a little sunburned on my shoulders and upper arms during that hot week.




What Im wearing: Maxi dress from Indiska
                            Cardigan from HM (old)
                            Black flats from Vagabond (old)

Im linking up with What I wore Wednesday at the Pleated Poppy.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar